Monday, July 23, 2012

Watermelon Cake

I made this cake for our church picnic!







I wanted to get a picture of it once it was cut into. It was all pink/red and had chocolate chips throughout. But it sat out in the heat for a couple hours while we had our service. So by the time we cut into it, it was pretty much a melted mess. But it still tasted good! So no worries=)







The only thing I would have done differently?
 MORE CHOCOLATE CHIPS!! haha! I hardly ever make an unflavored cake, so I would have either made it strawberry, or added more chocolate chips.














Nathan was working and so he didn't get to come to the picnic. He was upset that he didn't get any cake so I made three cupcakes, thinking that he could have some tomorrow too (or maybe I could even have one *gasp*).






They lasted all of 8 minutes. Well, I guess they must have been good!!=)

No comments: