Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cardinal's Game!!

For our anniversary we decided to have the same date we had for our first date, a St. Louis Cardinal's Game!! Wooo Hooo!!

We even had seats in the same section as we did on our first date. Or so we thought. Nathan ordered seats, but when we got there I had my doubts that is was the same section. He insisted it was so I dropped it. I thought they were better seats anyway!

By the fourth inning he randomly said, "I think you're right."

Yes, I know.

He had picked the section he was in the only other time he had been to a game. Oh well. Like I said, they were better seats. And it was still sweet of him to think of getting seats in the same section. A for effort!! =)

This was my favorite picture of the whole night!! He is such a goofy guy. (that's the best kind!)



We had a great time and some ice cream after. And of course our cake topper. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The frosting and fondant tasted a bit like freezer, but the cake still tasted chocolaty. It was just a little dry.







No comments: