Monday, June 11, 2012

Dalek Cake

One of my best friends got married this weekend. I was honored to be in the bridal party. It was a beautiful ceremony and she looked amazing!
For years she had said that she was going to use dalek cake toppers. I was so impressed that she really did!!

This is not a cake that I have made but I just had to share the pictures. I am sure many of you will not understand the reference, but for those of you who do, it is just too funny to pass up.



You will have to excuse the quality of the pictures. Although the bridesmaid's dress did have pockets, I still did not want to carry around a big bulky camera in them. So these were taken with my phone.





For those of you who do understand the reference I also have to tell you about the best man's speech. It was funny and heartfelt the whole time, but as we raised our glasses to the happy couple he ended his speech with this, "And remember, turn left and don't blink."

Oh My Word, I died a little. =)

No comments: