Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Anniversary Photo

One of my 101 in 1001 Goals is to take a picture every year on our anniversary holding a picture from last year. Well since it is our first anniversary, we took a picture with our favorite wedding picture.

It didn't turn out quite like I had hoped. We spent all day at the zoo and were pretty worn out by the time this picture was taken (at our favorite restaurant Maggiano's Little Italy). Plus our waiter (who took the picture) was not very friendly. He took this one and left. I would have preferred for him to try again but that's okay. It is still a really cute idea! And it has Nathan in it (twice!!) so it is still a really cute picture. =)


The lighting was romantic but not great for pictures. Even after some red eye removal I feel like our eyes are still kind of creepy. If anyone is good at photo shop please let me know!
But over all I am happy with it. This is the photo we will hold next year, and that picture will be so awesome! Can't wait!!

No comments: