Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cleaning Schedule

Okay, so is it possible to keep a home clean in just fifteen minutes a day? I don't think I ever really consider my house 'clean.' There are three levels of dirty in my house; presentable, acceptable, and terrifying. Cleaning around all these boys is about as effective as brushing your teeth while eating Oreos. And this isn't the best plan of attack if you haven't cleaned in four dust bunny generations. But yes it is possible to get a list of weekly chores done in 15 - 20 min a day (depending on the size of your house and how fast you clean). That and a few minutes here and there throughout the day to maintain your clean home and you're done! Don't knock it til you try it! So here is my schedule. I should add the 30 minutes A DAY that I spend closing the kitchen cabinets. Every time I walk in the kitchen one or more are wide open. But I am assuming you don't have that issue. And I may be exaggerating a bit.

This is what works for our family.









Feel free to let me know what you think!! =)

No comments: